Term and Conditions
1. In carrying out the works the contractor shall use all reasonable skill, care and diligence and suitable good quality materials. The contractor will comply with any higher specifications or workmanship contained in the description of the works.
2. The contractor shall take all reasonable precautions to minimise disruption and the risk of any loss or damage to the site arising out of execution of the works. On completion of the works the contractor shall leave the site clean and tidy to the reasonable satisfaction of the customer.
3. The contractor shall promptly make good any defects or faults which appear within 12 months of the date of actual completion and are due to materials or workmanship not being in accordance with this contract entirely at his own cost.
4. The contractor shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the site arising out of execution of the works, confirms that he has adequate insurance against liability and will produce evidence of it to the customer on request.
5. Any works or items that the customer wishes to be carried out which are not listed in this contract shall be classed as extra work and therefore chargeable, and an additional contract of work will be drawn up.